SERVPRO of Natick Milford Celebrates Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Day is an annual national holiday in the United States. It is a time for gathering with loved ones. However, oftentimes safety can be a concern when cooking.
Here are the top safety tips:
- Stay in the kitchen when you are cooking
- Stay home when cooking your turkey and check on it frequently.
- Keep children away from the stove.
- Make sure kids stay away from hot food.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Keep matches and lighters out of the reach of children.
- Never leave children alone in a room with a lit candle.
- Keep the floor clear so you don’t trip.
- Make sure your smoke alarms are working.
Above all else, Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at SERVPRO of Natick Milford
SERVPRO of Natick Milford is your premier choice for restoration and rebuild. Our teams are ready to respond 24 hours a week, any day of the year. When you bring us on the job our team of licensed contractors and certified technicians will work collaboratively with you throughout the duration of the project. They will keep you up to date on the status of the project and make sure that your expectations are met. We will help you to move forward and make it “Like it never even happened” for all of your storm damages.