SERVPRO of Natick, Milford Talks About Fire Damage
Electricity is essential and we rarely think twice about it. Our homes have more electricity than ever before. If things are not running properly easily, a fire can break out. Here are some tips to help prevent a fire:
- Check electrical outlets for loose-fitting plugs or exposed wires.
- Don’t force plugs into outlets
- Do not overload outlets with adapters.
- Make sure cords are not frayed or cracked.
- Extension cords are designed for temporary use only.
- Light bulbs should be the correct wattage for the fixture’s design.
- Make sure light bulbs are screwed in tightly.
- Install Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters anywhere water could be.
Fires are horrible disasters, it is important to know how to prevent one whenever possible. Sometimes you can't completely prevent them, but these tips can help!
SERVPRO of Natick, Milford is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you with your fire damage. “Like it never even happened.”