SERVPRO Natick Milford Shares Storm Water Runoff Information
Your Natick, MA commercial or residential property, stormwater runoff can quickly overwhelm systems and lead to flooding. This can cause property damage quickly.
Poorly managed stormwater runoff can cause a host of problems:
- Flooding: As stormwater runs off roofs, driveways, and lawns this causes them to flood quickly. When more surfaces exist, flooding occurs more rapidly and severely.
- Pollution: Stormwater running over driveways and lawns will pick up pollutants; such as oil, fertilizers, pesticides, dirt, trash, etc. These pollutants can flow into local streams and pollute our waters.
- Stream Bank Erosion: When stormwater flows into streams this can cause severe stream bank erosion. This can eat away at the streamside property and damage natural habitat.
You can avoid the problems of stormwater runoff by:
- reducing impervious areas
- planting native trees and plants
- follow lawn care practices
- managing stormwater on-site with rain gardens
SERVPRO Natick Milford is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you with your storm damage. “Like it never even happened.”