SERVPRO Natick Milford Explains What to Do During a Thunderstorm
Thunderstorms can be a devastation to any property. It is important to know your area’s risk for thunderstorms.
- Sign up for your community’s warning system. The Emergency Alert System (EAS) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Identify sturdy buildings close to where you live and work.
- Trim trees that may be in danger of falling on your home.
- Consider buying surge protectors to protect your home, appliances, and electronic devices.
- When thunder roars, go indoors it is the safest place to be during a thunderstorm.
- Pay attention to warnings of thunderstorms. Be ready to change plans, if necessary.
- If indoors avoid running water.
- Unplug appliances and other electric devices.
When a thunderstorm is expected to arrive, make sure to take precautions. They can be dangerous and can serious damage.
SERVPRO Natick Milford is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you with your storm damage. “Like it never even happened.”