Tips to Prevent Mold in Your Home in Natick Milford
There are plenty of ways to prevent mold in your home.
Here are some tips to prevent mold:
- Keep the house dry and don't let water build up anywhere
- Ventilate damp rooms
- Wipe shower walls and doors after use.
- Don't leave wet clothes in the washing machine.
- Wash shower curtains and bathroom tiles regularly.
- Don't have too many indoor plants, especially in the bedroom.
- Fix any leaks in the house, indoors and outdoors.
- Put plastic over dirt in crawlspaces and keep them well ventilated.
- Use exhaust fans in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Turn off humidifiers if you see condensation on windows.
- Use dehumidifiers in basements where mold tends to grow.
- Clean dehumidifiers and humidifiers every week.
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
SERVPRO of Natick, Milford is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you with your mold damage. “Like it never even happened.”