Fall Safety From SERVPRO of Natick Milford
Now that fall is here, it is a good idea for everyone in your home to refresh their fall fire safety tips.
These fire tips are especially important for children and families.
- Check Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers.
- Change batteries in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Verify that smoke detectors are working.
- Make sure that there are smoke detectors in your home.
- Make sure everyone knows how to use a fire extinguisher.
- Make Sure All Heating Sources Work Properly
- Verify that everything you need to keep your home warm throughout fall and winter is working.
- Make sure that any space heaters are surrounded by at least three feet of empty space.
- Never place clothing or any other objects on a space heater.
- Do not place space heaters near furniture or drapery.
If you aren’t sure about any of these tips, reach out to a local firefighter, they will be able to assist you and answer any questions.
SERVPRO of Natick Milford is your premier choice for restoration and rebuilding. Our teams are ready to respond 24 hours a week, any day of the year. When you bring us on the job our team of licensed contractors and certified technicians will work collaboratively with you throughout the duration of the project. They will keep you up to date on the status of the project and make sure that your expectations are met. We will help you to move forward and make it “Like it never even happened” for all of your storm damage.