SERVPRO of Natick Milford Is The Choice For Rebuilding Homes and Businesses
A fire in a building is one of the most devastating things.
If you ever find yourself in this situation, take a deep breath and know it will be okay.
We provide fire restoration services in SERVPRO of Natick Milfordevery day. We know it is a huge project, but it’s easier to manage when you know what to expect.
Whenever there is a fire, it is important to hire licensed professionals.
- Call your insurance company: It’s important to set the claims process in motion as soon as possible. You can ask for a preferred restoration company they have, or hire us.
- Asses your building damage: Your restoration contractor can recommend a structural engineer to make sure it is safe to begin work.
- Have the property secured: secure all but one entryway, and board up broken windows.
- Address structural repairs: You will want experienced and professional carpenters to take care of heavy repairs.
- Inspect and repair electricity: the fire might not have destroyed your entire home, but the electrical system must be inspected and repaired by a licensed electrician.
- Address problems with the fire damage: Your restoration contractor can find any additional problems such as mold growth in damp sheetrock, smoke stains and soot residue, and more.
- Clean up by room: Fire restoration can take several months: The company will replace ruined sheetrock, restore fire-damaged floors and even help you salvage furnishings. It is important to not rush the process
- Document everything: The cost to rebuild after a fire can be very expensive. Make sure to document everything for yourself and your insurance company.
With the combined talent and experience of carpenters, electricians, and fire restoration services, homes can be successfully rebuilt.
SERVPRO of Natick Milford is your premier choice for fire damage and restoration. Our teams are ready to respond 24 hours a week, any day of the year. When you bring us on the job our team of licensed contractors and certified technicians will work collaboratively with you throughout the duration of the project. They will keep you updated on the project's status and ensure that your expectations are met. We will help you to move forward and make it “Like it never even happened” for all of your fire damages.