What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
We had a puff back when our oil furnace exhaust collapsed leaving a fine layer of black soot covering the interior of our home...there were even black flames of soot inside the dryer that had come through the back exhaust. The mess was everywhere. We can't thank everyone at SERVPRO of Natick/Milford. The house has never been this clean! Thank you!
We recently had a house fire and my wife and I were devastated. Tom and his entire team quickly put our minds at ease. They were professional, respectful, and meticulous throughout the entire process. I work in the customer service industry and have very high standards. Tom and his team went above and beyond. It was so comforting to have such peace of mind during such an awful time.
We cannot thank you enough! I highly recommend SERVPRO.
SERVPRO [of Natick/Milford] is the most superior company I have ever dealt with. The crew were hard working, kind & courteous to me and my family. I was so impressed with how the entire crew worked with each other and helped each other out. They worked fast, paid attention to every detail and did just an incredibly great job cleaning up after our kitchen fire. It feels like a brand new kitchen. Thank you!
We had a puff back when our oil furnace exhaust failed leaving a fine layer of black soot all over the interior of our home. It was everywhere... every crack and crevice. We cannot thank everyone at SERVPRO of Natick/Milford. They truly made it "Like it never even happened." The house has never been this clean and it will never be this clean again! Thanks again!
Our family was very relieved to have the help of SERVPRO of Natick/Milford this past week. We had a small fire scare. It got slightly out of hand and ended up damaging a portion of our new kitchen. The team came to our house quickly and was able to restore our walls and cabinets and salvage most of our belongings. Fantastic job!
We had the unfortunate experience of a home fire. SERVPRO of Natick/Milford showed up and boarded up the house to protect what was left of our belongings. They coordinated everything with the insurance company for us and took great care in restoring our contents.