Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Faulty Dehumidifier Causes Fire in Sherborn, MA

This devastating fire was the result of a faulty humidifier, left operating when no one was around to monitor the machine, resulting in extensive damage. This i... READ MORE

Apartment Fire Damage in Framingham, MA

An aging electrical outlet caused extensive fire and smoke damage to this bedroom of the apartment unit. SERVPRO of Natick/Milford came in within hours and remo... READ MORE

Fire in Attic

An electrical fire in the attic of this home was the cause of a devastating fire. SERVPRO of Natick / Milford has 24 hour emergency service and was able to be o... READ MORE

Soot Damage From Fire

A small electrical fire occurred in the basement of this Framingham home. The fire was quickly extinguished by the homeowner, however, that did not prevent the ... READ MORE

Puff Goes The Furnace

The furnace of this Medfield, MA residential property failed which caused a puff-back. This resulted in the basement and all its contents to be covered in a thi... READ MORE

The Over Cooked Dinner

The most common house fires are cooking related. That is exactly what happened to this Natick, MA homeowner when they were distracted and left food cooking, una... READ MORE