Fire Damage Photo Gallery

dirty bathroom

Fire Damage Leads to Soot

This was the aftermath of a fire at a school in Dover, MA when we arrived on the scene.  There was significant smoke and soot damage. The facilities engineer was very pleased how quick we worked. We make disasters "Like it never even happened."

burned wall

Make Sure to Have Your Chimney Cleaned Once a Year

Chimney Fires occur at an alarming rate in our country, over 25,000 chimney fires account for over 120 million dollars in damage to property every year. A common cause of chimney fires is creosote inside the chimney catching fire and burning inside the chimney. Creosote is a by-product of burning that coats the inside of your chimney that needs to be removed during regular annual chimney cleaning by chimney sweeps.  This is an example of a chimney fire and the pervasive damage as a result.

windows covered in soot

Debris From Fire

Fires can cause lots of debris to be left behind. Our team removes all debris as part of our cleaning process in a timely manner to help get your home back to normal. 

living room covered in black

Living Room Destroyed by Fire

Is there a living room under there? After this family in Framingham, MA experienced a house fire, the home became coated in soot, like the living room shown here. Luckily, we are able to remove soot and deep clean homes and commercial spaces affected by fires. Although experiencing a fire can be upsetting, our team is here for you to help you in your time of need. 

bedroom with soot

Fire Damage in Bedroom

Fire damage can occur in any part of the house. Luckily, we are able to clean any part of your home! Our crews are specially certified in advanced techniques that allow complete restoration in your home, and can help your family get back to normal in a trying time. This house fire was no fun for this family in Blackstone, MA. We were able to restore all parts affected by the fire, including doing the soot clean up and rebuilding the damaged structure. Keep us in your emergency contacts for if you ever experience a fire like this!

blue wall with large hole in it

Dining Room Fire

Left the stove on for too long? Don't worry, we got your back. Our team is here to help you get your home back to as good as new, with specialized equipment and procedures to clean and rebuild your house better than anyone else. This home fire in Medway, MA left a family without a dining room to eat in for. little while, but luckily our team was able to get in there and bring their house back to perfect. 

house with debris

We Can Help Your Fire Damage!

Even after your house is affected by the worst, our crews are here to help you get your property back to amazing.